Book Printing for the Trade: Don't Miss Out on the Profits!
If you're in a print-related industry but don't offer Books, this article is for you…
> Are you a Quick Printer or larger Commercial Printer with customers who need books printed but your capabilities don't allow you to go after this profitable business?
> Are you a Graphic Artist or Ad Agency unable to provide books for clients because you lack a reliable/competitive source?
> Are you a Print Broker looking for an easy way to make thousands of dollars in extra profit from your existing client base?
Whatever your situation, if you're in the printing industry you have likely been hit hard by the economic conditions in recent years. Fortunately, Book Outsourcing is a quick and easy way for you to add a new stream of income.
The Benefits of Outsourcing your Customers' Book orders include…
1) It's Easy! With outsourcing, your print partner handles the whole production process and prints the books as you specify.
2) It's Profitable! Your wholesale discount allows you to make thousands per year…just for passing along orders!
3) It allows you to expand your client relationships by offering more services.
4) It requires absolutely no investment in equipment, manpower or floor space.
5) Your customer relationship is protected at all times - orders can be shipped directly to you or blind-shipped to your customers.
Let's face it, most of the clients you are currently serving have a need for some form of multi-page documents. Whether it's perfect bound catalogs, saddle-stitched manuals, spiral bound directories or assembled binder sets - in short or long runs - it can be easily outsourced!
Bottom Line: Outsourcing your book printing is an extremely easy way to make pure profit for your business…without having to make any investments. Your customers need to purchase books and other multi-page documents from someone…so why not from you?
Have additional questions about outsourcing printed books? Just give Formax a call at (314) 434-5500 or (866) 367-6221. We look forward to introducing you to the tremendous benefits of outsourcing.
We've also prepared a FREE Guide to Book Outsourcing. It explains how to properly spec out book projects as well as which types of organizations are good prospects for printed books. Just give us a call at 866-367-6221 and we will email you this informative 16-page report.
Take Care! Keith