Custom Full Color Flyers
We Print Full Color Flyers
Versatile and Affordable
What are Flyers?
A flyer is a single sheet of paper that is used to advertise a product, service, event, or business. Flyers are typically printed on both sides and contain information such as the name of the product or service, the date and time of the event, the location of the business, and a call to action. Flyers are often distributed in public places, such as on street corners, in mailboxes, or at community events.
A Flyer is one of the most economical ways to distribute an important announcement or marketing message. Flyers are usually created as a single, unfolded printed sheet that is used to draw attention to an event, business, product, service or idea. The most effective flyers contain a very simple message and a call to action that can be conveyed quickly.
A flyer is generally printed on the 8.5" x 11" paper size to keep its cost low, though flyers can be created in any size that is easy to handle. Also, the printing is most commonly on one side of the paper, though many flyers are printed on both sides.
Flyer Applications and Uses
Depending on how the flyer is used, it is sometimes referred to as a handbill, leaflet, insert or circular. Flyers are commonly distributed wherever customers or people may gather or pass by, such as at a trade show or other popular venue. Also, flyers can be folded and tabbed as a self-mailing piece or enclosed in an envelope. Flyers can be printed in any ink color, though full-color printing is the most popular since the purpose of a flyer is to get noticed and read.
Compared to a brochure, a flyer usually has a relatively short lifespan, such as being used to announce a one-time event like a grand opening or special promotion. So, the paper used for flyers does not necessarily have to be heavy weight paper. However, a flyer can be printed on thicker paper to make it more durable if it contains information that will be referred to again and again, such as when used as a product spec sheet or sell sheet.
Full Color Flyer Benefits
Here are some of the benefits of using flyers:
- Low cost: Flyers are a relatively inexpensive way to reach a large number of people.
- Wide reach: Flyers can be distributed in a variety of ways, so you can reach people in a variety of locations.
- Flexibility: Flyers can be customized to fit your specific needs.
- Measurable results: You can track the results of your flyer campaign to see how effective it is.
If you are considering using flyers to promote your business, here are some tips for creating effective flyers:
- Keep it simple: Your flyer should be easy to read and understand.
- Use eye-catching visuals: Use bright colors, bold fonts, and catchy images to grab people's attention.
- Include clear call to action: Tell people what you want them to do, such as visit your website, call your business, or attend your event.
- Target your audience: Tailor your flyer to your target audience.
- Test different versions: Test different versions of your flyer to see what works best.
Let Formax assist with your next Flyer project, we can print any size or type of Flyer you may need!