Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Formax Printing for fresh articles!
Prestigious Look and Feel
Traditional vinyl binders are functional, but Turned-Edge Binders offer function plus an extremely prestigious look and feel. Hence, turned-edge binders are the preferred option to promote an organization’s professional image.
Similar in construction and durability to hardbound book covers, turned-edge binders can be printed with vibrant, full-color graphics. They can also be enhanced with special features such as metallic foil stamping or embossing.
Benefits of Turned-Edge Binding
- Full-Color Graphics: Turned-edge binders can be printed with crisp and elaborate full-color artwork. In addition to the outside cover, the interior of the binder can also be printed in full color.
- Enhances Creativity: There are no seams to interrupt the cover’s artwork design, so it can flow continuously around the binder. Also, because the cover artwork wraps around to the inside, a full bleed is automatic.
- Available in Multiple Styles: In addition to ringed binders with or without pockets, the turned-edge method can be used to create self-standing easel binders, presentation and catalog covers, slip cases, and more.
- Special Sizes and Smaller Quantities: Unlike many other types of binders, turned-edge binders can be custom assembled. This allows for unique sizes as well as shorter production runs.
- Professional Look and Feel: Turned-edge binders offer high visual appeal. Plus, they are extremely durable and well-constructed. As such, they provide a lasting impression.