Fulfillment / Distribution
one-time promotions or ongoing campaigns
Single Source Solution
Formax provides a single source solution to manage your project from the idea phase to the distribution.
Here's just a few examples of ways our fulfillment services can simplify your business operations...
- Promotional Campaigns - Let us warehouse and distribute the components of your next marketing campaign. We can manage the distribution of your direct mail offers, postcards, sales letters, catalogs, advertising premiums, product samples or anything else needed to make your promotion a huge success.
- Sales Materials - Do you have a dispersed group of salespeople, field reps, service techs, etc.? We can streamline the distribution of support materials so they can remain productive. Using our online ordering system, they can order needs such as brochures, presentation folders, order forms, contracts, displays, samples, tools, etc. They can order what they need as they need them.
- Operational Supplies - If your company has multiple offices or franchise locations, we can distribute important documentation or supplies to them as you direct. Training materials, operation manuals, literature, price lists, employee benefit information, stationery and office supplies are just some of the item we can ship or mail to them directly.
Our Goal is to build a partnership with you by creating and executing a customized strategy that saves you time, money, manpower and hassles!
Formax provides a wide array of fulfillment and project management services.
- Order Fulfillment - We provide dependable and secure storage, maintenance and distribution of your marketing materials, promotional items, product samples, books and literature, or anything else you may require.
- Assembly Services - We offer kitting, pick and pack, bulk packing, collating, inserting, folding, poly-bagging and shrink-wrapping as well as hand assembly of printed materials such as folders and binders.
- Direct Ship and Mail Services - Formax can assist with a one-time project or ongoing distribution, single or multiple components and destinations, postcards and periodicals, targeted mailings and variable data printing.
- Online Support - We streamline the entire process with web-based order processing, customized e-stores, database maintenance, real-time inventory management, movement tracking, reorder notifications, multiple analysis and reporting options, and email confirmations.
- Quality Control and Security - We maintain strict quality control procedures and tight levels of security to safeguard the storage and distribution of your materials. Our protective measures can be tailored to your specific project, whether it involves high value inventory, expensive premiums or proprietary/sensitive information.
- Central Location - Our distribution centers are centrally located in the US to provide faster transit times to all areas of the country.