Printing Lingo: What is a Z-fold?

Printing Lingo: What is a Z-fold?

The Classic Z-Fold is Commonly Used for Letters, Flyers and Brochures

A Z-fold is a document folding method that uses two parallel folds to create six panels of equal size - three panels on each side of the paper.

The two folds are made in opposite directions, which forms a shape that resembles the letter Z.

The Z-fold method is commonly used for letters, flyers and brochures.

The Z-fold is sometimes referred to as a 3-Panel Accordion fold or a3-PanelZig-Zag fold.

Give Formax a call if you have questions about the Z-fold or any other document folding technique. Formax helps simplify printing for you!

Take care! Rick