Book Printing: The Top 10 Benefits of Hardcover Binding
Hard Cover Binding, also referred to as Casebound, Hardbound,
or Hardback Binding, adds an element of quality and prestige to printed books.
Hard Cover bookbinding provides a high level of durability not found in soft cover books. This is important because certain types of books - such as children's books and textbooks - require a hard cover to withstand the rigors of frequent use.
In addition, the durability offered by the Hard Cover binding method increases the longevity of the book. This is a desirable feature for all books, but especially for keepsake books and other valued books - such as a yearbook, company history book, or anniversary/wedding coffee table book.
Top 10 Benefits of Hard Cover Binding-�
1. It provides a high-quality look and feel, making it the most impressive bookbinding style.
2. It is the most durable binding method, which creates long-lasting value.
3. It can often be produced on a digital printing press, which allows for short production runs and faster turnaround times.
4. When digitally printed, Hard Cover books become affordable for everyone's budget.
5. It can accommodate very low page counts and very high page counts.
6. This method forms a flat spine which can be printed upon.
7. It allows for books to be made in a wide variety of widths and heights.
8. It is available in a variety of cover sheens and colors.
9. The rigid shape allows books to stack well for storage and display.
10. It has the option of being made with or without a
protective dust jacket.
As you can see, there are numerous benefits to producing your book with a hard cover. Fortunately, recent advances in digital printing methods have made hardcover binding an affordable option for everyone.
Give Formax Printing a call at 866-367-6221 to learn just how economical your next Hardcover Book project can be. If you already know your project specifications, click here to submit our easy quote form. We look forward to assisting you!
Take care! Rick